Saturday, December 26, 2009

Back in the Cold

Just two days ago I woke up in a hut on the beach. Today, it is snowing outside, and I can't wear enough clothes to stay warm. In Bangkok, I wore SPF 50+ EVERY DAY and I still got a tan. Here, my hands are starting to itch from the dry weather. I am so ready to move to a warmer climate.

I made it back safely to the states, and alas, my adventures in Southeast Asia are complete...for now. I decided I am going back soon. I am not sure when, but it will happen within the next few years. First, I have to go back to Railay and complete the climb that I was too afraid to conquer. Second, I have to dive. I may save that for Australia, but I have to dive. Third, Koh Lanta was the most amazing beach ever, and until I find a better beach, I want to back there.

I am not sad that I am back in the states. The trip really isn't over for me because I can go back whenever I want. At least in my head I can. It was absolutely amazing. And that's all for now. Bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment